Right of withdrawal
Pursuant to Art. 64 of the Consumer Code, the individual Consumer has the right to withdraw from the purchase agreement within 14 calendar days for any reason, without the need to provide any explanation and without incurring any penalty, in the manner and terms indicated below.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform Cioccocrusco of your decision to withdraw from the purchase agreement, using the following address: email@example.com
Cioccocrusco will send you an email confirming receipt of the request.
The refund will be made using the same payment method you used for the initial transaction. The refund will place within 30 days from the date the Supplier is made aware of the Consumer’s claim of the right of withdrawal.
The delivery costs already incurred by the Supplier remain the Consumer’s responsibility.
You are required to return the Products to the following address:
Cioccocrusco Italia (Logistics Centre)
Via Paschiero 25
85050 Satriano Di Lucania (PZ)
The right of withdrawal is in any case also subject, in addition to the conditions specified in the previous points, to the following conditions:
- The waybill must be correctly completed
- The right of withdrawal applies only to goods that are returned intact
- The products must not have been used, modified or damaged
- The products must be returned to the Seller in a single delivery
- The products must be returned in their original packaging
- The Seller must receive the returned products within fourteen (14) working days from the order delivery date.
Until the proof of receipt is received at the Supplier’s warehouse, the goods are completely the Consumer’s responsibility.
In any case, the Supplier cannot be held responsible in any way for damage to or theft/loss of goods returned using an uninsured delivery method.
Jurisdiction for legal disputes: St. Gallen
Federal judges are elected by the Federal Assembly, taking into consideration linguistic, regional and political differences.